HUNGERBALL games adaptations allow us to entertain groups of varying sizes and configurations, small or large, young or mature, skilled or unskilled.
Fast rotations (ins-and-outs) and tournaments (singles, doubles, triples) are very popular.
Singles – 1v1 x 6 (Hunger Games meets Soccer)
- Dice throw decides which of the 6 players starts from the centre.
- Other players to remain in their goals, can come out once the ball is touched.
- One ball, no hands.
- Players can score in any of the other five goals.
- One point added for each goal scored, one point taken off for goal conceded.
- Own goal counts as goal conceded (only).
- Player who concedes a goal resumes play from the centre.
- Handball sanctioned with penalty shot to empty goal of guilty player from goal of player who last touched ball prior to hand ball.
- Similarly, fault sanctioned with penalty shot into empty goal of guilty player.
- If responsibility or benefit of fault or handball unable to be established, dice throw to decide who resumes play.
- 2v2 x3 – two goals per team – similar to challenges for individuals.
- 3v 3 – three goals per team, best team wins.
Training & Development
- Best Attacker – game runs for a set time, no eliminations, player scoring highest number of goals wins.
- Best Defender – game runs for a set time, no eliminations, player conceding fewest goals wins.
- Three Teams of 2 – Best attack and best defence as per individual training & development.
- Turbo Soccer – Winning team of 2 playing against a team of 3 or 4.